Malaysian Idols - Malaysia idol all about idol star in Malaysia the best personality with good relationship

The Malaysian Idol to Shout!

With a name like Jaclyn Victor, it is perhaps unsurprising that she has gone on to archive many Victories in her career. The singer and actress will be performing at the Shout! Awards this Friday, 17 July 2009, leading the way with a tribute to Michael Jackson.

Jaclyn Victor will take the stage during the Shout! Awards for a tribute performance for Michael Jackson. The performance, with a breathtakingly moving musical arrangement by maestro Aubrey Suwito complete with a full vocal choir and guest rap artist Reefa, will feature several of Michael Jackson’s most recognizable hits.

1. What are you currently working on? When will we get to see it?

I have just finished recording my 3rd solo album and it is estimated to be out by mid of August and the most exciting project just around the corner is Shout Awards! Where I’ve been given the honour to sing in the tribute to MJ.

2. What music are you currently listening to?

As I always take the opportunity to belt out when im driving I have a whole stack of CD’s in my glove compartment, the favorite at the moment though is of course the late MJ.

3. Who do you think will replace MJ as the King/Queen of Pop?

Although there are many great artistes out there, no one will ever come close to the ‘Greatest’ but that’s just my humble opinion and I’m sure many of you agree with me.

4. You played the hero’s sister in Talentime. Will you be starring in more films anytime soon?

I’m someone who always takes opportunities, so of course if everything permits then I would like to try my hand at acting again.

5. What is your ambition within the next ten years?

A singer’s dream is to make an impact through his or her music and to be remembered for it. I am no exception to this , I too want the same. Not just for the next 10 years but even after im gone.

No comments: